Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trying this out....

Ok guys, I am trying this out as a better method of keeping the prayer request list updated. It was hard to balance the need to keep things updated without totally bombarding your inboxes all the time. I did not want to end up in the position of "choosing" which prayer requests took enough precident to warrent a new list. This way I can update as needed and you can check the list in your "free time". God bless you all for taking time out of your day to pray for these people! If you have a request to add you can e-mail me or leave it as a comment to any post. I will leave you with one of my favorite scriptures on prayer!

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for eachother so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" James 5:13-16.