Friday, December 14, 2007

Prayer needed NOW!

I got this message from MaryAlice last night. Please pray for this situation!

I have been blessed with the opportunity to teach a girls' bible class at my school. All semester, my co-teacher and I have been praying for a specific situation to occur. Well, the prayer has been answered, and we believe the Holy Spirit has brought the situation to fruition. My co-teacher and I will be addressing the situation with our girls' tomorrow during class. Even though we believe the Holy Spirit has orchestrated what is about to occur, I am asking people to pray specifically for us from 10:00-11:00a (the time the class meets). I am asking that people pray that God will grant us wisdom, that we will be completely open to the Spirit's leading, and that His words, not ours be spoken. I am also asking that people pray that our students' will be listening to the Holy Spirit as well, and that the whole class be protected from Satan and his malicious attacks. If you could post this on the blog, I would greatly appreciate it. I will give you an update this weekend as to how it went.

No comments: