Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10th

This is the update we were given on baby Connaly:
Connlay Bell (the baby mentioned below) is home with Hospice assistance. They are doing good. Church is fixing meals for them. He is still sleeping a lot due to the seizure meds but when he is awake he is very alert. They are still not sure if all the seizures are real seizures. They go back to the Dr next week, brain surgeon. They really don’t know any more now than a week ago.

Thank you all for your previous prayer for my bestest friend (of nearly 20 years), Colleen. I mentioned a while back that she and her husband were dealing with problems concieving. Your prayers were answered and they welcomed their sweet little one, Caitlin, into the world last week. God is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.